Administrative law is a complex area that most people do not like and do not know what to do with. What does it even involve? Administrative law involves everything from licensing, unemployment compensation, social security, disability, Veteran’s Administration claims, real estate, school districts, and municipality issues. There are many more areas administrative law reaches into and you really do need someone that understands the process to help you get through the overbearing power these administrations have. Contact us today.
This is a non-exhaustive list of the areas where people generally need legal assistance in administrative cases. Feel free to call and find out if we can assist you in your administrative law claim or hearing.
- Veterans Affairs Claims and Denial of Benefits
- Social Security and Social Security Disability
- Unemployment Compensation
- Peace Officer Administrative Hearings for Disciplinary Actions
- Workplace Discrimination and Harassment Claims
- Administrative Hearings in the Workplace
- State or Municipality Denial of Permits
- Land Taxation Issues
- Municipality and County Denial of Change in Land Designation, Redistricting; or
- Not Allowing Improvements to Land/Structures/Historic Districts Due to Board Denial